Beloit College students must formally apply to the Medical College of Wisconsin dual degree pharmacy (PharmD) program. Applications are due at the end of January each year. Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 at the time of application.
The following Beloit College courses are the prerequisites for the program:
- Fulfill the Beloit College domain and skills graduation requirements.
- General Biology (2 units)
- Advanced Biology (2 units)
- General Chemistry (3 units)
- Organic Chemistry (2 units)
- Statistics (1 unit)
- Biometrics (BIOL 247)
- Calculus (1 unit)
- MATH 110, 113, or 115.
- English Composition (1 unit)
- WRIT 100 or equivalent course.
- Public Speaking (1 unit)
- One public speaking, speech, communication, or equivalent course.
- General Education (4 units)
Additional Course Requirements
- Equivalent courses may be substituted in many cases. Consult with your advisor and the registrar.
- Students must earn a C or better in each of these courses.
- Students must earn a cumulative GPA of 3.0.