Major Requirements (10 units)
- Two units of introductory Media Studies:
- Media Studies 100 or 110
- Media Studies 125.
- Two units of media production chosen from: Art 117, 125; English 228; Media Studies 155, 215, 225,251, 300, 301; Music 260.
- Three units of advanced Media Studies coursework:
- One unit chosen from: Media Studies 270, 350, 351, 370.
- Two additional upper-level units chosen in consultation with a media studies advisor.
- Two supporting units of media studies coursework chosen in consultation with a media studies advisor.
- One unit capstone approved by a media studies advisor.
- One media internship or applied experience in media (which may include creative projects completed over the summer), chosen in consultation with a media studies advisor