Law and Justice Minor
This minor can complement a major in any academic discipline.
Requirements (5 units)
Normally, no courses used to satisfy a major concentration may count toward the requirements of the law and justice minor.
- Four units from at least two of the following departments or programs:
- Economics 220,271 (when content is appropriate).
- History 150 (when content is appropriate), 310 (when content is appropriate).
- Interdisciplinary Studies 239.
- Philosophy 221, 224, 243, 280, 285.
- Political Science 221, 225, 237, 251, 255, 262, 280, 285, 380.
- Psychology 239.
- Religious Studies 220 (when content is appropriate), 221.
- Sociology 231, 256, 261, 281.
- Completion of an internship in a setting related to law and justice. This capstone experience carries at least 1 unit of credit, is arranged in consultation with the minor advisor, and must be completed in one of the student’s last three semesters.