Course information found here includes all permanent offerings and is updated regularly whenever Academic Senate approves changes. For historical information, see the Course Catalogs. For actual course availability in any given term, use Course Search in the Portal.
- Frequency: Offered each year.
- Frequency: Offered occasionally.
- Domains/Capstone: 3B
- Prerequisite: Psychology 100.
- Cross-list: Also listed as Psychology 240.
- Frequency: Offered even years, spring semester.
- Domains/Capstone: 5T
- Prerequisite: Philosophy 110 or 115.
- Cross-list: Also listed as Philosophy 241.
- Frequency: Offered odd years, fall semester.
- Prerequisite: Philosophy 110 or Psychology 100 or Cognitive Science 101 or consent of instructor.
- Domains/Capstone: CP
- Prerequisite: Senior standing, invitation only.
- Prerequisite: Cognitive Science 101 and one other Cognitive Science course. Other prerequisites may be required depending on topics.
- Prerequisite: sophomore standing.