What steps do I need to take when transferring to another college?
Students who are considering transferring to another institution should begin by contacting the Academic Advising Office or the Dean of Students Office for a checklist of procedures. Students will then be required to schedule meetings with their faculty advisor, department chair, and Career Development.
- How Do I Apply For an Honors Term?
- When will I find out if my Honors Term has been approved?
- What should I do if I have a problem with a professor?
- How can I receive funding for conference travel?
- How do I design my own major or minor?
- What steps do I need to take when transferring to another college?
- How can I receive funding for a conference or scholarly project?
- What is the Wednesday Calendar and where can I find it?