Skip Navigation

What should I do if I have a problem with a professor?


Advising Practicum is Friday, March 23. Use the full schedule to plan your day.

Students who experience problems with a professor should begin by talking with the professor. If further action is required, students should speak with the chair of the department followed by the Provost and Dean of the College.