What should I do if I have a problem with a professor?
Students who experience problems with a professor should begin by talking with the professor. If further action is required, students should speak with the chair of the department followed by the Provost and Dean of the College.
- How Do I Apply For an Honors Term?
- When will I find out if my Honors Term has been approved?
- What should I do if I have a problem with a professor?
- How can I receive funding for conference travel?
- How do I design my own major or minor?
- What steps do I need to take when transferring to another college?
- How can I receive funding for a conference or scholarly project?
- What is the Wednesday Calendar and where can I find it?
- Student FAQs