When will I find out if my Honors Term has been approved?
Final selection will be made by the Academic Performance Committee (aPC). Applicants will be notified of the decisions approximately two weeks following the date when applications are due.
- How Do I Apply For an Honors Term?
- When will I find out if my Honors Term has been approved?
- What should I do if I have a problem with a professor?
- How can I receive funding for conference travel?
- How do I design my own major or minor?
- What steps do I need to take when transferring to another college?
- How can I receive funding for a conference or scholarly project?
- What is the Wednesday Calendar and where can I find it?
- Student FAQs