Skip Navigation

How Do I Apply For an Honors Term?


Advising Practicum is Friday, March 23. Use the full schedule to plan your day.

Applications must be submitted to the Office of the Dean of the College no later than the Wednesday after mid-term break during the term in which the student expects to complete all credit-bearing graduation requirements. 

The Academic Performance Committee will review each proposal. Applications for either type (scholar or service) of honors term consist of a narrative proposal and supporting documents.

For more information on Honors Term awards, please read the Registrar's page on honors terms.