How Do I Apply For an Honors Term?
Applications must be submitted to the Office of the Dean of the College no later than the Wednesday after mid-term break during the term in which the student expects to complete all credit-bearing graduation requirements.
The Academic Performance Committee will review each proposal. Applications for either type (scholar or service) of honors term consist of a narrative proposal and supporting documents.
For more information on Honors Term awards, please read the Registrar's page on honors terms.
- How Do I Apply For an Honors Term?
- When will I find out if my Honors Term has been approved?
- What should I do if I have a problem with a professor?
- How can I receive funding for conference travel?
- How do I design my own major or minor?
- What steps do I need to take when transferring to another college?
- How can I receive funding for a conference or scholarly project?
- What is the Wednesday Calendar and where can I find it?
- Student FAQs