How can I receive funding for conference travel?
Students are eligible to receive up to $300.00. All student participants will be required to fill out a Student Travel Grant form located here. Upon completion, this form should be submitted to Charles Westerberg, Associate Dean of the College.
- How Do I Apply For an Honors Term?
- When will I find out if my Honors Term has been approved?
- What should I do if I have a problem with a professor?
- How can I receive funding for conference travel?
- How do I design my own major or minor?
- What steps do I need to take when transferring to another college?
- How can I receive funding for a conference or scholarly project?
- What is the Wednesday Calendar and where can I find it?
- Student FAQs