Introduction to Business and Economics
This course introduces students to the world of business and entrepreneurship.
Students will learn topics such as:
- How does one launch a new product or service and start his/her business venture?
- What does the business universe look like, and how do goods and services actually flow from producers to consumers?
- What are the components of a business strategy and how to formulate one?
- What role do marketing and sales play in a business, and how to devise a successful marketing plan?
- How does one apply economic principles and the economic way of thinking to make better business decisions?
The course’s lectures are provided by a team of economics professors and executives with many years of experience in the corporate world and in launching their own businesses, so students can combine theories with practical applications.