A student in this position can expect to work at least 1-2 hours per day, 4-8 hours per week.
Duties include the following…
- Various administrative office duties.
- Creating, planning, advertising student events on campus.
- Answer questions related to programs and services offered by SEAL.
- Create office publications as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Work scheduled shifts.
- Communicate with outside vendors, other offices and/or organizations
More information about the postion and the department can be found at;
Complete the Online Application Form
Number of Positions Available
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester