Get up and get moving! Walk a lot or a little, but show your Beloiter pride along the way. Each day will be a different challenge with a different prize available to the participants. Join us for one day or all six…and don’t forget to use the hashtag #BDWC!
Monday, Sept 27
- Backyard Beloiter
- The prize is for the participating alum who is closest to campus.
Tuesday, Sept 28
- Home is Where the Heart Is
- The prize is for the participating alum who is farthest away from campus.
Wednesday, Sept 29
- Hump Day Spirit Day
- Participants can take pics of themselves walking in Beloit College gear. There will be a random drawing of those who enter for the day thru their picture for the prize.
Thursday, Sept 30
- Thirsty Thursday
- Participants can take photos of themselves hydrating while doing the walking challenge. There will be a random drawing of those who enter for the day thru their picture for the prize.
Friday, Oct 1
- Friendly Friday
- Tag a fellow alum and get them to participate in the Walking Challenge. The participating pair will be part of a random drawing that could net them Beloit College swag.
Saturday, Oct 2
- Super Saturday
- Those who participated the most during the Beloiter Days Walking Challenge will be entered to win a prize.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.