Ninth and Tenth Semester Tuition-Free Program
Beloit College is offering up to two tuition-free semesters for students who were enrolled in the 2020-21 academic year, recognizing that the COVID pandemic upended this year.
The tuition-free semesters will allow students to experience more of a Beloit education’s many dimensions, which go far beyond the classroom. This additional flexibility will allow students to access these opportunities while also devoting additional time to preparing for their lives after Beloit.
To be eligible, students must:
- Have been enrolled full-time at Beloit College during the entire 2020-21 academic year,
- Have completed eight full-time semesters at Beloit College (eligibility for students admitted as transfer students will be determined individually),
- Agree to
- Enroll in at least three units during each tuition-free semester,
- Live on campus and be on a meal plan,
- Make Satisfactory Academic Progress,
- Abide by the student code of conduct.
- The tuition-free semester or year must start during the academic year immediately following the student’s eighth semester.
Participants will be responsible for room, board, and fees, less any applicable federal aid. Eligibility for federal financial aid is limited to students who have not completed their academic program and will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
If you are interested in participating in the tuition-free semester program in Fall 2022 and/or Spring 2023, please complete this intent to register form.
If you are planning to participate in the tuition-free semester program in Spring 2022, contact the Registrar’s Office by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.