Negative tests required before returning for spring semester
A negative COVID test, taken no more than 3 days before arrival on campus, is required for students, faculty, and staff to return to campus in January.
What you need to know
- All manners of testing will be accepted including: PCR, rapid antigen and take home tests kits.
- Tests must be taken no more than 3 days before return to campus, regardless of vaccination or booster status.
Students should submit their documentation of a negative test result to this Google form.
- If you have not received your results by the time you plan to arrive on campus, you must remain at home until your results are received. You may not return to campus before submitting results and being cleared by the Health and Wellness Center.
- Faculty & Staff should submit their documentation of a negative test to the Human Resources office via via the U.S. Mail, e-mail to Heather McLean (email@example.com) or Terri Dahl (firstname.lastname@example.org), campus mail, or fax.
- Students should submit their documentation of a negative test result to this Google form.
- Only exception is a diagnosis of COVID-19 within 90 days of return.
- Access to campus will be limited until results are received and approved by Human Resources or the Health & Wellness Center.
- Refer to the letters sent to the campus community below for full details.