Beloit College is requiring vaccines for Fall 2021
The newest CDC guidelines make it crystal clear that the way we return to a more normal on-campus experience is to require all Beloit College students, faculty, and staff to be vaccinated.
What you need to know
- All Beloit College students, faculty, and staff will be required to be vaccinated.
- Beginning this fall, students, faculty, and staff will not need to wear masks or attend regular testing if they have been fully vaccinated, nor will they have to quarantine if they are designated a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Unvaccinated members of our community will need to attend regular testing, quarantine if designated a close contact of a positive case, wear masks, and follow physical distancing guidelines.
- We understand that some individuals will not be able to get the vaccine due to medical or religious reasons, or strong philosophical objections. Students with questions about exemptions should contact the Health and Wellness Center and employees should contact Human Resources.
- We will continue to work individually with those students who are unable to get to campus because of travel or visa restrictions, or other personal concerns, to allow them to remain enrolled at Beloit.
- Since vaccine availability may be more limited for international students, we will institute a process for them and all students to be vaccinated upon arrival if they have been unable to obtain vaccinations before arriving.