To view information about past exhibitions at the Wright Museum of art, click on the appropriate year in the sidebar to your left. If you would like more information about a particular exhibition, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An exhibition of the images used in the world's first Arts Magazine. On exhibit are 70 framed works taken directly from this century old publication. Artists include Rodin, Paul Signac, and Kathe Kollwitz.
- George S. Parker Faculty Curator Fran Abbatte
- The exhibition, Painting Dialects, consists of paintings and prints from the last decade.
- An exhibition curated by Yikong Luo '14, bringing Master Zhang Jin a contemporary Chinese landscape painter to the Wright Museum.
- The Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Peru put together a photography exhibit concerning the Shining Path rebellion during the 1980's and 90's.
- The exhibition page for the 57th annual Beloit and Vicinity show.
- Winner of the 56th Beloit and Vicinity Show, Jay Paul Bell's solo exhibition coincides with this year's exhibition.
- Curated by Gaizi Jie'15, these eight paintings portray the stages of producing porcelain, from digging the clay to painting the finished ceramics.