Current Student Job Opportunities
Logan Museum - Attendant
- Complete Job Description (PDF):
This posting is for the position during the Winter Break for the following times:
Logan Museum of Anthropology & Gift Shop
Open: 11 AM - 4 PM, Tuesday - Sunday
- Wednesday, December 18th-22nd
- Tuesday, January 14th-19th
There are 3-5 positions available between both the Logan and Wright Museums. Students should expect work about 3-4 hours per day, 4-15 hours per week. Students who are interested are encouraged to fill out the online application and follow up with Aaron Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, any questions or inquiries should be directed to Aaron Wilson at email@example.com.
- Greeting guests and talking about information regarding the exhibitions in the Museum, and events happening on campus, and in the city of Beloit
- Selling at the Museums Gift Shop.
- Safeguarding objects on display from theft, vandalism or accidental damage.
- A sense of responsibility and dependability.
- Punctuality and responsibility for scheduled hours.
- A courteous, positive and helpful attitude, ability to interact with visitors and talk on the telephone.
- A clean and neat appearance, an enthusiasm for work and an overall positive attitude.
- Some retail experience helpful.