- Complete your federal income tax forms as early as possible.
- Have your completed tax forms accessible when filling out the FAFSA; you will need to refer to them.
- Fill out the FAFSA completely. If an income or asset question is not applicable to your family situation, enter a "0". Do not leave it blank; do not enter a dash; do not enter "n/a"
- Indicate that Beloit College (code # 003835) is to receive your FAFSA results.
- If you are unsure how to answer a FAFSA question, call our Admissions Office (608-363-2500). We're happy to help ensure that the form is completed correctly.