Admitted Students Webpage
Students admitted for Spring 2014 click here.
We are excited to welcome you to the page where you and a group of outstanding students—all admitted to Beloit for fall of 2014—can find almost everything you need to consider and ultimately become part of the Beloit College community. Of course, don’t ever hesitate to contact us whenever you have questions. Congratulations on your admission to Beloit!
YOUR NEXT STEPS TO BECOMING A BELOITER:
- Bookmark this page!
- REGISTER FOR ADMITTED STUDENT OPEN HOUSE - February 16-17, March 23-24 or April 13-14, 2014
- Students who register to stay overnight must complete the Beloit College Overnight Stay Agreement.
- The complete schedule will be posted as the events draw near, but it will be much like this.
- Complete and submit all the important forms.
- Confirm your enrollment at Beloit College by returning your completed Candidate Reply Form and enrollment deposit by May 1 (January 1 for Early Decision students).
- If applying for financial aid, submit the FAFSA and the Beloit Financial Aid Form to Beloit College by March 1.
- Complete the residence hall agreement and placement questionnaire on or before your date of deposit, but first explore the housing options available to new students. (Submitting these forms NOW is in your best interest, since housing is assigned based on when we receive them.)
- Complete the health forms, which include a medical history, immunization records, physical examination form to be completed by a physician, and a permission for treatment. Make your doctor appointment now. The deadline for returning these forms is July 15. The health forms are available online, but paper copies will be sent to you with acknowledgement of your enrollment deposit.
- Continue to explore the fields of study at Beloit.
- Review the 2013-15 course catalog.
- Note: The course schedule for the following semester always becomes available on the web at the beginning of advising week, which is at the end of March for the fall semester, and at the end of October for the spring semester.
- Call the Office of Admissions if you have questions or concerns (1-800-9BELOIT, 1-800-923-5648, 1-608-363-2500), or re-connect with your admissions counselor by email.
- Join the Beloit College Class of 2018 group on Facebook!
- Begin the next four years of your life at Beloit College in August!