Online Print Shop
You can use the online print shop for both college projects and personal printing.
College Projects (for faculty, staff, and approved student organizations)
- Order online at www.beloit.dcopy.net
- Pay with BC account codes (pre-loaded) or fill in account code
- business cards / letterhead / envelopes
- posters / flyers
- large format or research posters
- invitations and cards
- and more
- Most orders will be delivered to the Mailroom/Copy Center in Pearsons Hall
- Mona Hareid (x2217) will process your order on campus and alert you when it arrives
Turnaround time is 1.5 days (order by 3 p.m. and have your order delivered by noon one and a half days later. Ex: place order by 3 p.m. Monday and pick up after noon on Wednesday)
Students, faculty and staff can also utilize the online print shop for personal printing needs. Digicopy has set up a "retail" site for personal purchases at: www.beloitretail.dcopy.net
- Faculty and staff: Log in in using your Beloit email address and the default password "retail." You can also create a new account by clicking "Create an account," to the bottom left of the login field.
- Students: Go to "Create an account" to the bottom left of the login field to create an account and login to the system.
Example projects: Oversized research posters can be printed with Digicopy for the same price as with the former campus print shop. All other printing needs -- cards, brochures, booklets -- can also be printed using the site, among many other things.