Grant Project Predeparture Process
All students receiving Beloit College funding for independent research and internships must:
- Register for travel on StudioAbroad database (click here, then click on "Apply Now" and follow instructions)
- Once you are registered, the OIE will purchase your iNext Health and Emergency Insurance and include policy number on StudioAbroad registration form. The cost of the insurance will be billed to your student account.
- Clear your research with the Beloit College Institutional Review Board.
- Submit a Report of Medical History to the Office of International Education.
- Every student will be required to attend a health & safety orientation prior to the end of the semester.