The online application for off-campus study is operated using the software StudioAbroad. If you have any trouble using StudioAbroad, please contact the OIE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should seek advising before applying to study off-campus, either by sending an email to email@example.com, or by clicking on "Request Advising" on the program brochure for the study program of interest within StudioAbroad (see below).
Use the Program Search link below to access the application for both domestic and study abroad programs.
How to Apply Using StudioAbroad - See VIDEO Instruction Here
1. Go to the Program Search page of StudioAbroad.
2. Find your program of interest using the search function.
3. Click on "Request Advising" on the program brochure if you have not visited with an OIE advisor.
4. Click on "Apply Now" to start your application.
5. Log in to the system using your Beloit user name and password, just like using Moodle or email.
6. Click on the application under the "Applications Filed" heading.
7. Complete the course lists and essay questions by clicking on "Study Abroad Application Questions" You can complete your essays in a word processing document in order to refine them and share them more easily with advisors, then paste them into the online form. To return to the application later, go to the StudioAbroad main page and sign in.
8. Before requesting recommendations, discuss your plans with faculty members and a peer who will provide the recommendations. In StudioAbroad, request recommendations from them by clicking on "Request Electronic Recommendations". Fill out the request and click on "Save" Your references will then receive an automatic email with instructions for how to complete the recommendation. A check will appear in your recommendation list when they have completed and submitted the form
9. Submit your application when you are ready by clicking on "Submit".
10. Print a copy of your unofficial transcript from the Portal and bring it to the OIE by 4:00 pm on the deadline. You will make an appointment for an interview with a member of the Committee on International Education when you deliver your transcript.
Note: Non-Beloit Students applying to study off-campus through Beloit College should contact the Office of International Education to seek help at firstname.lastname@example.org.