Summer Blocks Program 2013
This event takes place each week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from May 16th, 2013 to June 5th, 2013.
Date: Wednesday, May 29th, 2013
Sponsored by: Summer Programs
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact: Daniel Perusich 363-2373
Summer 2013 Beloit Block Courses
- Ancient Tragedy Comes Alive! (CLAS 170), with Lisl Walsh
- Biomedical Ethics (PHIL 221), with Matt Tedesco
- Devising EraseHER! (TDMS 345), with Amy Sarno
- Ethnographic Field School (ANTH 352), with Lisa Anderson-Levy and Nancy Krusko
- Woodworking (ART 150), with Mark Klassen
The courses begin May 16 and wrap up around June 5, so it’s more like a short extension of the spring semester. On the flip side, if a student wanted to do a Summer Block followed by a full, eight-week course of study at the Center for Language Studies, he or she could earn four full units in a summer.
For costs and specifics (housing and meal plans are included in the cost for most Blocks) visit the Registration and Fees page, here. Students living off-campus can also attend.
Ready to sign up? Enrollment is open now, and is ongoing up until mid-April. (Minimum enrollment numbers need to be confirmed five weeks before the courses are slated to start.)
How can you register?
- Pick up a drop/add card from the Registrar's Office
- Submit green drop/add card to the Office of Summer Programs, located in the upper level of the Writing Center (for Beloit Block courses you do not need your adviser's signature)
- Submit $100 nonrefundable deposit to Office of Summer Programs. You will not be enrolled in the course until you pay the deposit. The full deposit is applied to your Beloit Block balance.
For questions regarding financial aid for Summer Block courses, contact Director of Financial Aid Jon Urish at email@example.com; for questions about how to enroll or about Summer Blocks in general, contact Perusich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event occurs on:
- Thursday, May 16th, 2013
- Friday, May 17th, 2013
- Monday, May 20th, 2013
- Tuesday, May 21st, 2013
- Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
- Thursday, May 23rd, 2013
- Friday, May 24th, 2013
- Monday, May 27th, 2013
- Tuesday, May 28th, 2013
- Wednesday, May 29th, 2013
- Thursday, May 30th, 2013
- Friday, May 31st, 2013
- Monday, June 3rd, 2013
- Tuesday, June 4th, 2013
- Wednesday, June 5th, 2013