Student Symposium is taking place tomorrow, April 17. Click here for details, schedule.
E-books & Media
- ARTstor (B) - Database of art images.
- CAMIO (B) - Catalog of Art Museum Images Online; works of art from around the world, from prehistoric to contemporary times.
- Early American Imprints (B) - 1639-1800 (Evans)
- Ebrary (B) - A collection of over 70,000 academic ebooks across many disciplines.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (B) - Selected reference titles available online.
- Garland Encyclopedia of World Music (B)
- Naxos Music Library (B) - Collection of music recordings; playback via Windows Media Player 9. Logoff when you're finished with Naxos.
- Nuremberg Chronicle - Early printed book; history of the world, published in 1493.
- PsycBOOKS (B) - A full-text database of books and book chapters published by the American Psychological Association and classic books from other publishers.
- Project Gutenberg - Public domain texts.
- Springerlink (B) - A collection of 9,000+ ebooks published in 2011 and 2012.
- Theatre in Video (B) - Documentaries and performances of the world's leading plays.
- Women Writers Online (B) - Texts written by women, 1400 to 1850.
- Wright Museum, Beloit College, Collections Online
- Wright Museum of Art Digital Collections (B) - A collection of selected images from the Wright Museum of Art's holdings housed in the Beloit College Digital Collections.