Mac OSX 7 and Higher Wireless
Note: It is important to run all software updates on your Macintosh before following these instructions. Failure to update the latest software may result in an inability to connect to the ISR wireless network.
1) Click the Wireless icon on the Menu Bar, and then click Open Network Preferences.
2) Click Turn Wi-Fi Off. Then, click Advanced.
3) On the Wi-Fi tab, click + to create a new preferred network.
4) Enter BCNet for the name of the new network.
5) Set security to WPA-2 Enterprise.
6) Enter your Beloit College E-Mail username/password.
7) Click OK on the Add a Wi-Fi network profile window.
8) Click Apply on the Network Preferences window.
9) Click Turn Wi-Fi On.
10) Your computer should now automatically connect to any BCNet wireless access point in range.
11) If this is your first time connecting this computer to the BCNet wireless network, you will be prompted to register your computer.