Click here for a printable version of this document.
Note: It is important to run all software updates on your iOS mobile device before following these instructions. Failure to update the latest software may result in an inability to connect to the ISR wireless networks.
1) Click the Settings icon.
2) Once in the Settings screen, go to Wi-Fi.
3) Turn Wi-Fi On using the toggle button.
4) Under Choose a Network, select the ISR wireless connection.
5) On the Enter Password screen, input the Username and Password for your Beloit College E-Mail account, and then select the Join button in the upper right corner of the screen.
6) On the Certificate screen, click Accept to verify the radius.beloit.edu certificate. Accepting this certificate is necessary to join the ISR network.
7) Once you accept the certificate, the device will attempt to join the network.
8) If this is your first time connecting this device to the ISR wireless network, you will be prompted to register your device.