Note: It is important to run all software updates on your Android mobile device before following these instructions. Failure to update the latest software may result in an inability to connect to the BCNet wireless networks.
1) Go to Settings. Select Wireless & Networks. Select Wi-Fi Settings.
2) Turn Wi-Fi On using the toggle button.
3) Under Wi-Fi, select the BCNet wireless connection.
4) On the BCNet connection settings screen, ensure that PEAP is filled in as the EAP Method. Select MSCHAPV2 in the Phase 2 authentication field. Next, enter your Identity (username) and Password. Be sure to leave the Anonymous Identity field blank. Then, click the Connect button.
5) If prompted, Accept the certificate for either radius.beloit.edu or netreg.beloit.edu. Once you accept the certificate, the device will attempt to join the network.
6) If this is your first time connecting this device to the BCNet wireless network, you will be prompted to register your device.