Click here for a printable version of this document.
Note: It is important to run all software updates on your Android mobile device before following these instructions. Failure to update the latest software may result in an inability to connect to the ISR wireless networks.
1) Go to Settings. Select Wireless & Networks. Select Wi-Fi Settings.
2) Turn Wi-Fi On using the toggle button.
3) Under Wi-Fi, select the ISR wireless connection.
4) On the ISR connection settings screen, most of the settings on this connection should auto-detect, but you will need to input your Beloit College E-Mail account Identity (username) and Password. Then, select the Connect button. Be sure to leave the Anonymous Identity field blank.
5) If prompted, Accept the certificate for either radius.beloit.edu or netreg.beloit.edu. Once you accept the certificate, the device will attempt to join the network.
6) To setup the ISR2 connection, repeat steps 3-5 choosing ISR2 in place of ISR.
7) If this is your first time connecting this device to the ISR wireless network, you will be prompted to register your device.