The Beloit College Library has expanded online access to the United States Congressional Serial Set to include access through the 103rd Congress, 2nd session 1994 and a separately indexed and organized collection of geographical, geological, and informational maps from the Serial Set. Highlights of this 14 year addition include:
- Military and technical implications of proposed sale of air defense enhancements to Saudi Arabia
- Disapprove sales to Saudi Arabia of E3-A airborne warning and control system (AWACS) aircraft, et al.
- Consideration of Caspar W. Weinberger to be Secretary of Defense.
- Provide retention of name Mount McKinley
- Bretton Woods Agreement Amendments Act of 1983
- Bicentennial of Constitution
- Should the federal government significantly curtail the powers of labor unions in the United States. Intercollegiate debate topic 1981-1982.
- Map of immigration to the United States by area of intended residence plotting data from fiscal year 1990.
The U.S. Congressional Serial Set (and American State Papers) is the official collection of reports and documents of the United States Congress covering 1789 to the present, and are important primary resources for historical research in many disciplines. Search for yourself right here.