Gifts to the endowment keep Beloit moving forward, acting as a source of financial stability in times of unfavorable economic change and ensuring great programs that promote discovery, intellectual curiosity, and social responsibility can continue. Your gift will be permanently invested to provide an annual return for Beloit, whether it’s through a general gift, a named scholarship fund, an endowed program fund, or funding for or creation of an endowed chair.
You can expect that your gift:
- will be invested wisely, and will preserve or increase the purchasing power of endowment capital
- will support the fund(s) you designate and provide a revenue stream to maintain that support in perpetuity
There are a few ways in which to structure your endowment gift. We are happy to discuss options with you, but here’s a quick overview:
- Gifts can be directed to the general endowment and the Board of Trustees will decide how income from this general pool is to be spent.
- Gifts can be directed to an existing fund.
- In working with Beloit, gifts can be designated to a new fund.
Contact us for more information on making a gift to the endowment.