Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a typical day like at the Center for Language Studies?
- Is there a language pledge?
- Are there placement exams?
- Are scholarships available for the summer intensive language programs?
- What kind of financial aid is available for the summer intensive language programs?
- How many credits are earned in the summer intensive language program?
- How do I order a transcript?
- Where do I purchase books and supplies for the program?
- Is there an age limit for high school students?
- Where are CLS students housed?
- What are the bathrooms like?
- Are single rooms available? Is there an extra fee for single rooms?
- Are there policies governing smoking?
- Are families allowed to live in the residence halls?
- May I live off campus?
- May I commute from home during the program?
- Is there Internet access in the residence halls?
- Are the sports facilities available to participants in CLS?
- May I park on campus?
- Am I required to purchase the 19-meal plan?
- What does the 19-meal plan include?
- Does the dining hall accommodate vegetarians and vegans?
- What are the language tables?
BELOIT COLLEGE AND THE SURROUNDING AREA