The Jenzabar implementation is rolling along. The latest proof: The portal – the tool that allows all students, staff, and faculty to access and interact Jenzabar-stored data – is now live. You can find a link to the portal on the Terrarium, as well as the “Faculty and Staff” and “Current Students” web pages.
A few things to know:
- The URL for the portal is https://portal.beloit.edu and faculty, staff and students will use their Beloit ID and password to access the resource.
- WebAdvisor should no longer be used or accessible.
- As pointed out in the introductory video released last week, “you can’t break” the portal, cancel (or change) your paycheck, or otherwise cause irreparable harm to your data or the college by logging in and looking around. So, feel free to take a self-guided tour.
- There’s more to come. In the meantime, your patience is appreciated.
- There’s help available if you encounter problems. If you run into issues, please contact the IT help desk by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Budget reports are not yet accessible. Those staff and faculty with access to budgets will not yet be able to run the reports that are available on the site. Stay tuned for more on that.
To learn more about Jenzabar, the portal, and to pose questions of your own, visit the Q & A form currently available on the Terrarium (it's the "Jenzabar Implementation" box under the main photo feature).