It’s almost here—the time when we say goodbye to Datatel Colleague and WebAdvisor and convert completely to using Jenzabar EX and the Portal portal. Here’s a list of some of the important upcoming dates; note that once Jenzabar EX and the Portal are live, people will be able to post questions about the system on the Terrarium, so stay tuned.
Friday, July 6 – Last day to use Datatel Colleague. Please note:
- Regular reports should be run prior to this date
- Final data extract taken from Datatel Colleague at 5 p.m. for final pass
- Access to the Colleague User Interface will remain for select users only (module managers, IT, other special requests)
- WebAdvisor will remain available to faculty and staff in the event that someone needs to run budget reports, WebWizard reports or to view other information.
Monday, July 9-Friday July 13 – Jenzabar conducts final pass of data and module managers will be available to validate data when the pass is complete.
Monday, July 16-Friday, July 20 – Jenzabar consultants work with module managers and IT to bring the system live
Monday, July 23 – Jenzabar EX and the Portal will be live
- WebAdvisor will be shut down
- Colleague User Interface will remain available to select staff members
Wednesday, July 25 – New students will access the Portal