Great Lakes Skydiving is looking for quality customer service and manifest personnel to grow with their team as they expand their operation. This is a multi-task position.
Initial product training, manifest instruction, and cutting-edge customer service coaching are provided in a positive, efficient, and professional office environment.
Compensation is $9/hour to start with increased pay based on performance.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. The hiring quota is limited and positions fill quickly. If interested, send your resume to email@example.com. Questions? Call 608-362-JUMP (5867)
The manifest/customer service agent works exclusively in an office environment on the dropzone as a customer service agent while simultaneously functioning as a manifestor for jumpers and students. The agent is also responsible for checking in student/experienced jumpers and handling payments, always working with the end goal of selling customers products while maintaining the highest quality standards.Performs other duties as assigned by management. Must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed.
• effectively sells to the customer's needs through the use of rapport building, probing for requirements, and recommending a complete package.
• drives revenue by communicating the benefits of all products, services, features, and special offers to new and existing customers as appropriate.
• consistently meets and exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual customer service objectives.
• handles administrative aspects of customer service.
• reports to work on time and works scheduled hours.
• maintains consistent work ethic, productivity, and quality standards.
• follows established calling and reservation guidelines and procedures as provided by management.
• successfully completes all customer service and manifest training programs that are identified as core curriculum within the recommended time period
• one or more years of customer service experience
• competent in Microsoft Word/Excel and competent typing skills are necessary to perform daily work functions
• excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• ability to multi-task in a fast-pace environment
• must be able to work independently and as a team member
• analytical capabilities to review customer records and determine needs-based solutions
• resiliency and persistence
• honest and ethical
• self-motivating and self-managing
•responsibilites include: packing main parachutes under the direction of an FAA-certificated senior rigger
•inspection of parachutes/system
•training will be provided
•compensation is per pack job
•must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed
Great Lakes Skydiving is open seven days a week, March through November, and is located at 4046 State Highway 67, Beloit.