Student time sheets are due today. Please verify the following before you send them to the Payroll Office.
- All students who worked for your department on or after August 24 appear on the Students OK to Work list.
- Your department has provided a job description for each position you are submitting time sheets for.
- The position title listed matches the title in the job description.
- All the blanks on the top of the time sheets are filled in.
- Hours are correctly recorded and totaled for each day and for the month.
- The appropriate signatures and dates are at the bottom of each form.
If you have questions about submitting a student employment job description, call Heather McLean at ext. 2628.
Please call Gail Pateros at x2298 with any other questions.