We're sorry; the event requested does not exist or has been removed from this calendar. This may be due to incorrectly typing in the page address; if you believe this is a bug, please report it to the contact person listed at the bottom of the page.
- Midterm Break (through Oct. 20)
- 7:00 pm - Volleyball at St. Norbert
- 11:30 am - Lutheran Volunteer Corps tabling event
- 5:30 pm - Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice
- 7:00 pm - "Two-Sided Story (2012)," film screening
- Honors Term applications for Spring 2014 due
- 11:00 am - Flu Shots
- 12:30 pm - Coffee With the President
- 12:30 pm - Chinese-English exchange table
- 12:30 pm - Hopkins-Nanjing Graduate Study in China information session
- 4:30 pm - Flu Shots
- 6:00 pm - Senior Night @ C-Haus / Career Development
- 7:00 pm - Public reading by author Abigail Maxwell'02
- 7:00 pm - Volleyball at Carroll
- 8:00 pm - Cafe Loco
- 4:00 pm - Mindfulness practice
- 12:30 pm - "The Ideas and Influence of James D. Gwartney,"
- 4:00 pm - Scott Crom Memorial Gathering
- 7:00 pm - "Institutions, Economic Freedom, and the Wealth of Nations,"
- 7:00 pm - Volleyball vs. Illinois Col.
- 7:30 pm - "Turtle Talk"