>The format for the Buc Open is a 4-player scramble. It is a team competition where players play from the position of the best ball of a team member after every stroke or drive.
>Teams will be able to buy Mulligans for use in their rounds. A maximum of 2 may be purchased per player or a total of 8 per team. The use of a Mulligan on a par 3, hole-in-one opportunity is permissible. However it voids the opportunity to win the hole-in-one prize. Hole-in-ones can only be won off each players first tee shot.
>Following the tournament, one golfer will be picked in a raffle drawing for a chance to sink a putt for $10,000. Tickets may be purchased at registration, on the patio or during the round from the beverage carts. The $10,000 Put is ONLY for golfers participating in the Buc Open.
Country Club of Beloit
Golf Outing Rules of the Course
- Items that are deemed inappropriate at all times are short shorts, athletic or jogging shorts, bathing suits, cut-offs, halter-tops, tank tops and t-shirts. Blue denim jeans are not permitted nor are any denim shorts materials. Men are required to wear collared shirts. Women please note that sleeveless shirts must have collars to be deemed appropriate.
- Golfers are required to wear shoes at all times. Metal spikes are prohibited.
- All golf carts must observe direction signs, must utilize cart paths and under no circumstances should be driven between any bunker and green, or within 15 yards of any green.
- Please disperse on the fairways and unmarked areas so that no path develops by continually driving over the same area.
- Only two adults per golf cart are permitted.
- The person (s) renting the golf cart will be responsible for any damage to the golf cart beyond normal wear and tear.
- Golf carts are to be returned to the Cart Staging Area after use and must be off the course by sunset.
- Signs, banners or decorations may not be stapled glued, taped or pinned to any golf cart without permission of the Head Golf Professional or General Manager.