Student Research Opportunities
[Biology]Student research is an important activity for Biology majors at Beloit College. Under the direction of a member of the Biology faculty member, students design and implement their own research, gather and analyze their own data, and present their results.
Research and internship opportunities for Beloit College students include
- Summer research opportunities
- Beloit Biomedical Scholars
- Sanger Research Scholars
- Beloit College Sustainability Fellows Program
Students have studied a variety of topics and
- Presented their research at a variety of conferences.
- Published their research in peer-reviewed journals.
- Published their research in our departmental journal, The Beloit Biologist
Student may present the results of their research, internships, and study abroad experiences at