Marion Fass Recent Presentations
Marion Field Fass Recent Presentations
· Fass, MF, Teaching Food, from local to global, presentation at TEACH FOOD, Midwest SENCER Regional meeting, April 23-24, 2010, Madison, WI.
· Fass, MF, SENCER Consultant, February 24-25, 2010, Indiana State University
· Fass, MF, SENCER Consultant, February 3-4, 2010, Augustana College
· Fass, MF, Lessons from Missions and Majors, presentation at ACM- Teagle workshop on Assessment, Ripon College, September 12, 2009.
· Fass, MF and Chamany, K, “What makes a healthy city: Mapping and Measuring Health,” Workshop at SENCER Summer Institute, August 2009, Chicago, IL
· Fass, MF, “SENCER Slow Food model,” Workshop at SENCER Summer Institute, August 2009, Chicago, IL
· Fass, MF and Fernandes, P, “Public Health: A SENCER strategy for critical thinking and community engagement,” Workshop at SENCER Summer Institute, August 2009, Chicago, IL
· Fass, MF, Gersich, F, Hastings, K, Woods R, "Do the parts add up to the whole? A report from the Missions and Majors Project,“presented at the AAC&U Annual meeting, Seattle Washington, January 23, 2009
· Fass, Marion Field, “Public Health Major: Interdisciplinary, Experiential and International,” AAC&U Public Health Institute July 14, 2008, Arlington, VA
· Fass, Marion Field, “Deciphering the AIDS Epidemic,” Women and Health Annual Lecture, Center for Health Policy and Ethics, Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska, September 8, 2004.
· Fass, Marion Field, “Globalizing the Microbiology Curriculum with Case Studies: Teaching as is Microbiology Matters” American Society for Microbiology Annual Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana ,May 26, 2004.