The college will test its emergency alert system on Wednesday (Sept. 2) at 12:30 p.m. As a part of the test, all faculty, staff, and students should receive an email, phone call, and text message at or around the common hour.
Marion Fass Recent Presentations
Marion Field Fass Recent Presentations
· Fass, MF, Teaching Food, from local to global, presentation at TEACH FOOD, Midwest SENCER Regional meeting, April 23-24, 2010, Madison, WI.
· Fass, MF, SENCER Consultant, February 24-25, 2010, Indiana State University
· Fass, MF, SENCER Consultant, February 3-4, 2010, Augustana College
· Fass, MF, Lessons from Missions and Majors, presentation at ACM- Teagle workshop on Assessment, Ripon College, September 12, 2009.
· Fass, MF and Chamany, K, “What makes a healthy city: Mapping and Measuring Health,” Workshop at SENCER Summer Institute, August 2009, Chicago, IL
· Fass, MF, “SENCER Slow Food model,” Workshop at SENCER Summer Institute, August 2009, Chicago, IL
· Fass, MF and Fernandes, P, “Public Health: A SENCER strategy for critical thinking and community engagement,” Workshop at SENCER Summer Institute, August 2009, Chicago, IL
· Fass, MF, Gersich, F, Hastings, K, Woods R, "Do the parts add up to the whole? A report from the Missions and Majors Project,“presented at the AAC&U Annual meeting, Seattle Washington, January 23, 2009
· Fass, Marion Field, “Public Health Major: Interdisciplinary, Experiential and International,” AAC&U Public Health Institute July 14, 2008, Arlington, VA
· Fass, Marion Field, “Deciphering the AIDS Epidemic,” Women and Health Annual Lecture, Center for Health Policy and Ethics, Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska, September 8, 2004.
· Fass, Marion Field, “Globalizing the Microbiology Curriculum with Case Studies: Teaching as is Microbiology Matters” American Society for Microbiology Annual Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana ,May 26, 2004.
- Recent Presentations