Currently enrolled Beloit College students are eligible to apply for the Nystrom Student Internship Grants. These grants will help defray a portion of students’ expenses during their internship. This might include paying for student’s airfare, food and/or lodging.
Deadline: Look for info in Spring 2013. Incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered. If you need help with your application, please contact your faculty sponsor. If you need help with the on-line application, please contact Cheryl Mikulecky by phone (363-2396) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student must be currently enrolled in Beloit College at the time of application.
- Student must be a declared Studio Art or Art History Major at the time of application.
- Student must register the internship with Career Services as either credit or non-credit.
- Secure a faculty sponsor. You must ask one of the Studio Art or Art History faculty members to be your sponsor, and he or she must agree to be your sponsor.
- Register your internship with Career Services.
- Complete your application using this website with the link below.