Student Symposium is taking place tomorrow, April 17. Click here for details, schedule.
Sports Center and Field House
The Sports Center
Ground Broken: April 12,1986
Dedication: February 6,1987
Architect: Potter, Lawson, and Pawlowsky
The Field House
Built: 1947, out of an unused WWII hangar
Architect: Maurice Webster
Renovated: addition of a natatorium. Dedication of renovations on June 9, 1956.
The field house was also used for campus and community events, including commencement and festivals. Read more about it in College Archivist Fred Burwell's Fridays with Fred post.