Dedication: April 20, 1859
Architect: plans by Lucas Bradley, redrawn in interest of economy by A.L. Chapin
Uses: 1859-1891: the first chapel and academy building
- 1891-1930: the art hall
- 1931-1933: student-faculty lounge
- 1933-1941: "The Rockford Lounge"
- 1941-1955: the student union
- Today used for the Help Yourself Program, McNair and other Trio programs.
The Building of South College-Article