Banner Image

Scoville Hall

Location: Where Scoville Apartments are now (across from Neese Theatre)
Cornerstone: October 28, 1889
Dedication: June 25, 1890
Architect: Patton & Fisher
Cost: $27,000


Named: for James W. Scoville, who gave a gift to the College
Uses: Beloit Academy, Burr Training School of Education, also housed WBCR, the Round Table and a theatre
Razed: 1973

Read more about the building's use over the years in College Archivist Fred Burwell's Fridays with Fred article.