Beloit College
Banner Image

Student Symposium is taking place tomorrow, April 17. Click here for details, schedule.

Haven Hall

Opened: September 9, 1927
Architect: James M. Todd, Reinhardt and Fenton, Hobart A. Upjohn, Berlin and Swern
Named: Originally named The Haven, named in honor of the Haven family by donor Walter Silas Haven, valedictorian of 1887
Renovated: in 1963 and 1990