Banner Image

Edward Dwight Eaton Chapel

Cornerstone: April 18, 1891
Dedication: January 26, 1892
Architect: Patton and Fisher
Named: in 1930 for Edward Dwight Eaton, class of 1872 and the second president
Rededicated: February 13, 1938 after renovations by Maurice Webster
Rededicated: December 12, 1954 after fire of December 12, 1953. The architect again was Maurice Webster.

Miles Music Center
    -- Dedicated: February 3, 1984
    -- Architect: Charles Kaltenbach
    -- Cost: $250,000
    -- Named: for Mary Helm Miles (class of 1918)

A more detailed history of the building, written for the 100th anniversary of its dedication, appeared in March 1992 issue of the Beloit Magazine.