We are looking forward to seeing you at Reunion June 13-16!
Registration and On-campus Room Check-in
Registration and residence hall room check-in will take place at the Alumni House (613 College St.). Please make this your first stop when you arrive on campus to pick up your registration packet and, if you are staying on campus, your room assignment and keys. If you are staying on campus and arrive after registration hours, your room keys will be available in the Campus Security office in Pearsons Hall.
Registration and Hospitality hours are:
Thursday, June 12, 5-8 p.m. (hosted by Mark Pence’74)
Friday, June 13, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday, June 14, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday, June 15, 8:30 a.m.-Noon
Temporary parking for registration is available on College St. in front of the Alumni House. There is also a handicap-accessible entrance behind the Alumni House directly off of Bushnell St. Signage will direct you in both instances.
A final schedule will be included in your registration materials and is also available here. You can see which of your classmates are planning to return here, too. If a classmate that you wanted to see is not on the list, give them a call or e-mail and personally invite them!
What to pack
- Beloit T-shirt
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Swimming suit and towel (for you and/or children) for the pool party Saturday
- Frisbee golf or ultimate Frisbee discs
- Running shoes for the President’s Run and party clothes for the all-class celebration
- Bike helmet for the Sunday ride
- Camera to capture new Beloit memories
- If you are staying on campus, your room will have air conditioning, a bed, linens, and a pillow—make it your own for the weekend and bring hangers, soap, lotion…