[Meet Us Alumni Board (Nav Box 4)]The Beloit College Alumni Association aims to unite all graduates and former students of Beloit College into an integrated body to the end that they may:
- communicate more effectively with each other and with the College on matters of mutual interest
- stimulate and facilitate concern for continuing education among the alumni
- solicit gifts and bequests and contribute financial support for the College
- arrange for alumni reunions
- bring the College to the attention of prospective students
- promote fellowship among the alumni, faculty, staff and students
- foster and perpetuate a sense of pride and enthusiasm among its members for Beloit College
- and develop broad understanding of Beloit’s role as an independent liberal arts college.
All graduates of Beloit College, non-graduates who attended for two consecutive semesters or more, and exchange students are automatically lifetime members of the Beloit College Alumni Association. Honorary membership may also be awarded by the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- Free subscription to Beloit College Magazine
- Quarterly Alumni & Friends E-newsletters
- E-mail alerts and announcements regarding College news
- Class Reunions and affinity events
- Invitations to Beloit Regional Alumni Group (BRAG) events
- Alumni Travel Program
- Beloit Career Network
- Email for Life
- Eaton Chapel rental discounts
Throughout its history, Beloit College has graduated outstanding alumni. In recognition of their achievements, the Association has established several awards for which to honor our distinguished alumni. They are:
- Distinguished Service Citations
- Young Alumni Awards
- Alumni Awards
- Honorary Alumnus/a Distinction
- Athletic Hall of Honor Induction
Nominate Someone today!
The History of the Alumni Association
Founded on July 9, 1856, the Beloit College Alumni Association was the first in Wisconsin and is amongst the eldest 50 alumni associations in the United States. Read more about the history of the Alumni Association in our College archives.
Constitution and Bylaws
The Constitution may be amended by a two-thirds vote of members present at an annual meeting or at a special meeting of the Association pursuant to written notice. Bylaws of the Association may be adopted, amended or repealed by the Board of Directors pursuant to written notice to the Board.
On Saturday, June 15, 2013 at 11 a.m., all alumni are called to assemble for our annual meeting. At that time the Board of Directors will move to adopt revisions to the constitution of the Association and to elect new members to the Association’s Board of Directors. You may view the proposed changes to the constitution here.