Declaring a Major
To Officially Declare (or Change) a Major or a Minor or a Program
- Obtain a Major/Minor/Program Declaration Form from the the Registrar's Office (Pearsons, 2nd floor).
- Complete the Form.
- Obtain all of the necessary signatures on the Form (previous advisor, new department chair).
- Return the completed Form to the Registrar's Office.
- Declare a major before the end of your sophomore year (or five semesters before you intend to graduate).
- See your academic advisor or contact the the Faculty Director of Academic Advising (608-363-2602) if you have questions or concerns.